Aims & Objectives
The primary responsibilities of the Kohatian Foundation is focused on benefits of the Kohatians and will also include activities and objectives are related to benefit the population in general.
Aims and Objectives of the Kohatian Foundation can be summarized as:
- To arrange help for the children of Kohatians in distress through Kohatians Association.
- To apply the corpus and the income of the foundation for providing relief to the Kohatians and/or their dependents.
- To provide Qarz-e-Hasna or scholarship on merit to the deserving dependents of beneficiaries for the purposes of education at approved institutions.
- To provide lump sum grant at a rate to be decided by the executive committee in the case of death or injury to any of the beneficiary.
- To open, finance, run, aid, promote and maintain health care services for population in general and to extend medical facilities to the beneficiaries or their dependents.
- To open, finance, run, aid, promote and maintain health care services, educational institutions and vocational schools.
- To design development projects in industrial, commercial and other economic fields for the betterment of the community
- To Propagate and publicize any material which is considered useful and beneficial for the above purposes.
Akora Khattak Hospital Project
Flood Relief Efforts
It is always insipring to see the results of all the hard work done by an individual or a group of individual. Kohatians Foundation, that relies on volunteers to undertake its activities, is delighted to forward a message sent to Mr. Ihsan Ghani, President Kohatians Association and office bearer of Kohatians Foundation.
As forwarded by Mr. Ihsan:
I have received the following txt and am forwarding the same to all Kohatians with permission of the sender.
AoA, Sir i m a kohatian 40th entry & i was supported there by kohatians financial aid as my family ws not in a good financial position. I m currently a student at LUMS and doing quite well here. I recently got your num from Nisar Sahb nd i want to say thanks for changing my life. I would have never been able to reach here without your support. Thanks alot sir and plz let me know sir if i could be of any help to your programme.
Well done Kohatians and well done Kohatians Foundation!